Chrisp Street Tower
Chrisp Street Market was designed and built as part of the Festival of Britain in 1951. It is located in Poplar, London, and forms part of the western perimeter of the Lansbury Estate.
It was the first purpose-built pedestrian shopping area in the UK, and also features a prominent clock tower.
The area features shops and market stalls, including East End of London favourites such as pie and mash.
- a new website for the market area and the improvements